Sandtray Therapy Summit
April 4-5, 2020
Important Information for Presenter Applications
- You may submit as many presentations as you would like. However, we ask that all presentations are sandtray therapy related
- Presentations may be either in a 2 or 4 hour block. We will attempt to adhere to the presenter\’s request for time, but reserve the right to request that the presenter change the time for presentation, depending on the need of the schedule
- The Summit will have 4 tracks for attendees. To help the conference committee, please check which of the 4 tracks your presentation addresses. You may check more than one track.
- References must be provided for each presentation, depending on the length of the presentation. For 2 hour presentation, 3 references must be submitted. For 4 hour presentations, 5 references are required.
- All presenters will be provided with a projector and sound. However, the presenter will need to bring a laptop for the presentation.
- Presenters must be registered for the conference; however, presenters may attend a special presenters-only reception on Saturday evening April 4, 2020.
- Interactive presentations are encouraged. Please make note of how you plan to use the sandtray during your presentation in the description.
- Communication will be with the main presenter only.
- Submissions will not be accepted after August 31st.
- Presenters will be notified during the week of September 15th regarding application status and with any requested changes.
- Final schedule for the conference will be released October 1st, 2019.
- Members of the IAST will be given first access to presentation slots. To join IAST, click this link –> Join IAST
*The deadline for presentation submissions is August 31st.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org